1. Take the time to test your product. Ask for advice from the people you trust. Adjust your product.
2. You can plan things all you want, but they won’t always go your way. Life’s course is ultimately beyond your control.
3. What will be your legacy? If someone wrote a Wikipedia page about you today, what would it say? You shouldn’t release work you wouldn’t want to be remembered for.
4. You can’t always make excuses for yourself, even if all the circumstances are against you. Stay focused and make it happen.
6. Plan long-term for the future, not just to live from stash to stash. Start planning with what you already have.
7. Live within your means.
9. Live with great ambition. The risk is death, so the reward should have equal gravity, a life lived to the fullest.
10. When things get bumpy, make it work.