The OVRGRND Agency is seeking someone who is fully bilingual and has an excellent understanding of the Social Media space.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a quick learner and detail oriented.
Typical work activities include:
- – liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
- – developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the creative director
- – presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
- – familiarizing themselves with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities
- – writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- – creating content calendars for clients
- – updating digital media
- – proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- – amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
- – overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- – working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often on tight deadlines
- – liaising with production companies, photographers & videographers
- – keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- – monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
If you are interested in this opportunity please fill out the form below.